Wednesday, August 18, 2010

MMA EA SportsTrailer (Gamescom '10)

Wow! This game looks great. The roster of fighters doesn't get me excited, however the online play as well as being able to play in different venues look intriguing.



Another cool feature is downloading fighters created by other users.

However the most impressive feature is watching matches live on the the website, seeing the top users go at it with their created fighters during a live webcast takes gaming experience to a new level, I think.

EASportsMMA.com seems like a website I may have to frequent. October 13th, the game's release date, can't come soon enough. I wasn't too excited about this game till now. I still need to see how the actual gameplay is, especially the groundfighting.

It should be noted I got UFC 2010 about a month ago, but have not played it too much.

No comments: